Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!  Ours was pretty quiet this year.  We just hung around most of the day.  I made green bean casserole to bring to my moms house.  Usually we go to Mr. C's family down in Texas.  Its beautiful down there and everyone gets together.  I think we were the only ones not to make it this year.  But 3 kids in a van for 13 hours was not going to happen this year.  But we hope to make it down there this summer for a real vacation.
The turkey was good, the pie was excellent and now its time for bed.  I have to be up at 3am to go shopping with my mom and sister!

Little Brothers First Thanksgiving

Auntie Sarah and Ryann

My men in a turkey coma

Mary, Auntie Sarah, and Ryann cuddled up watching a movie

No comments:

Post a Comment