Saturday, November 13, 2010

Starting Out

I really wanted a way to remember all the little things that happen every day with my kids that we would normally forget.  I figured the best way to do that is to start a blog.  I won't write as well as Bakerella or be as witty as Pioneer Woman (or bake as well either!), but I'm sure I will get better as time goes on.  Maybe I'll learn some grammar too.
I am sure I won't get to post everyday, but will as much as I can.

So, tonight as I am starting this blog.  Weston is munching on Cheerios's while Dakota tries to get the leftovers from between his legs in the highchair.  And Mary and Ryann are actually playing nicely in the play kitchen and watching Anastasia.  Whoops, spoke too soon!   Weston's done and Mary is bothering Ryann.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Keep it up! I can't wait to hear more about all the daily fun at the Brasher home. I've read every post so far and am eager for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete