Friday, April 8, 2011

Skillet Lasagna

I finally found my recipe for skillet Lasagna .  I go off this recipe here
I usually use two small cans of tomato paste and up the water a little so it makes more.  We like leftover lasagna.  And I like this recipe because it uses cottage cheese instead of ricotta.   You could also easily use a jar/can of ready made spaghetti sauce to save some time.  I also just found mini lasagna noodles at my store, I like them better than the bow ties.

So what else is new with us this week?

Weston is forever climbing on the chairs and tables.  Ryann is stubborn as ever!  She cried in her room for over an hour because she didn't want to pick up the dirty clothes.  But then got mad when Weston came to help her!
Mary just wants everyone to play with her.   She is gearing up for her first dance recital soon.  I hope she learns her steps!


And here are some pictures from my girls weekend in Chicago.  I had such a fun time, I can't wait to go back with the family!  




No comments:

Post a Comment