Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Naptime Confessions

Its a dark and dreary day, its nap time, and I'm going to make my mommy confessions.

*Ryann watches a movie every day during nap time.  Since she does not take a nap, she can at least rest.

*I don't really do much during nap time, I usually sit at the computer, or take over the T.V.  Yes, sometimes Ryann has to watch Hell's Kitchen or Bachelor pad with me.

*"Nap time" extends until we have to go pick up Mary from school.  Even if the baby gets up, we just rock in the recliner until its time to go.

*I sometimes hide in the kitchen and eat junk food, so Ryann won't hear me and ask me for snacks all afternoon.

*I love cuddling with just Ryann in the rocking chair during nap time.

*I don't wash Mr. C's clothes anymore.

*I secretly wish the kids were old enough to clean more, so I can clean less!

*I sometimes tell the kids certain moves are lost so I don't have to watch them for the millionth time this week.

*I am going to be very sad when all my kiddos get too old for nap time.


No comments:

Post a Comment