Saturday, October 27, 2012

Getting Crafty!

I have started on Christmas gifts already!  Pintrest really has my creative juices flowing.  Here are a couple of projects I am working on.

I have been wanting to make the kids new blankets since they are getting bigger, and their toddler size blankets just aren't cutting it anymore.  So first up is a rag quilt for Mary.  The pics are a little dark, the red fabric is really a hot pink.  I got my inspiration here.


Next is a cute set of fabric ABC's for a baby cousin.  I will probably make two boyish sets too.  I used the tutorial found here.

I have also made a cute marble maze that I will make more of for gifts.  And one more gift that I could not picture in case the recipient saw this before the party, is a crocheted baby blanket and matching hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment