Monday, December 6, 2010

EEEKK!

Update:  After two nights we did get the mouse!


For the first time in the five years we have lived in this house, we have a mouse!!!!  In the back of the kitchen by the dog dishes.  I am back in that corner all the time, since that is where the door to downstairs is.  Yesterday there suddenly appeared a whole bunch of mouse droppings all along the wall.  Gross!!!!  I totally cleaned and disinfected the kitchen.  I vacuumed, steam mopped, and bleached.  Cleaned everything off the counters and put all the bread in the fridge.
I made Mr. C go out and get mousetraps, and the little bugger ate the peanut butter right off the traps without setting them off!
Hopefully we can catch it tonight.  Thankfully I have not seen any more evidence of the mouse elsewhere in the house.  Once we catch him we need to find out how he got in.
Ewww,  I have the heebie jeebies just writing about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment