Friday, December 3, 2010

Teenagers

Somehow my little girls are gone.  I now have in their place, two teenagers.  My sweet little girls are now mouthy, back talking, know-it-all's.
Last week Mr. C took their door off its hinges.  Every time Mary got mad, she would run to her room and slam her door shut.  Then open it and do it again for effect.  Then they kept shutting it on each other, and the final straw was when they slammed Weston's fingers in the door.
And I thought I would have a few more years before I heard "your a bad mommy", but no, my 2 year old now tells me this when she does not like what I tell her.  When she gets mad everything is "disgusting", or "I'm gonna swap(slap) you".
And don't forget all the hands on hips and eye rolling I get throughout the day.
Seriously, I want my sweet babies back.  At least I still have a rolly polly boy to cuddle.

1 comment:

  1. How did taking the door down go over? I like that idea!!

    ReplyDelete