Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm back

Wow!  I really fell off the wagon.  We got so busy with the holidays that I just didn't have the time to write at night.  Then I just couldn't get back into the swing of things.  But just like working out, I just need to make myself do it every day.
So our updates :  Weston is almost a walker!  He is taking a few steps here and there.  Thank God, because I don't think I can carry him much longer!!
Ryann is almost potty trained.  We went to the mall tonight and she wore her panties and didn't have any accidents.  She even went #2 on the pot this afternoon!
Mary is as crazy as ever.  She's happy  to be back to preschool and dance.  And is signed up for kindergarten round up!

Here are a few pics of our Christmas:





Hope everyone else had a great holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment