Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meal Plan Week of April 4-10th

So here's my meal plan for this week.  I was on top of the ball today and got that and my shopping list done.  Its nice to see what other people do for dinner and get new recipe's in the rotation.  My moms board routinely does WFD (Whats for Dinner) threads to come up with new ideas.

Monday:  Breakfast - Waffles, Bacon, Fruit
Tuesday:  Tater tot casserole
Wednesday:  Creamy Chicken Pasta with broccoli
Thursday:  Leftovers
Friday: Skillet Lasagna
Saturday:  Mexi Chicken in the crockpot
Sunday:  Leftovers or Pizza

And I am pretty flexible with my menue's .  Sometimes the day does not turn out as planned and meals get switched around.   Like , tater tot casserole was on last weeks menue, but silly me forgot to buy the ground turkey.  

Now the question to ponder,  do I go to the store in the morning with two kids, or the afternoon with three kids?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. How do you make the skillet lasagna?

    ReplyDelete