Monday, November 22, 2010

Movie of the Week

The current movie of the week is Barbie Princess and the Pauper.  Lucky me!  We have watched this no fewer than five times since Friday.  We finally let Ryann watch Anastasia again tonight.  Which was the movie of the week last week.  Before that it was Cats and Dogs and The Little Mermaid.  I predict next week will be Princess and the Frog, if we remember to bring the DVD back upstairs.
Why do children love to watch the same movie over and over again?  I remember my brothers and I watching The Jungle Book every day one summer.  And my sister watched Pocahontas another summer.
Of course if Mr. C had his way they would be watching Freddy Kruger and Jason.  He wants to train them early to watch scary stuff, so they don't end up like me.  I won't watch those movies with him, so he wants someone who will.   For now I make him go see those movies with my brother.
I think Santa will be bringing new movies for Christmas, so the cycle can start again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes the great movie repeat day after day after day after day after day. Santa's bringing new movies here too. :)

    ReplyDelete