Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pie Wars- My Side

First- I have made the pecan pie before and everyone loved it.  And I was going to make Mr. C an apple pie today, but he decided he HAD to have the pumpkin cream one.
And to set things straight, I have to watch over Mr. C in the kitchen because he thinks this:

is a "cup" for measuring in recipes.  
So apparently I did something wrong with the pumpkin cream pie recipe, the pudding never fully set up.  so its more like a trifle than a pie.  But Mr. C still ate two pieces/scoops.  And miss Mary gobbled hers down too.

But here is how my pecan pie turned out

It's going to be so hard not to dig into this tomorrow until after dinner.  

If you have never tried a Pioneer Woman recipe I insist that you do.  Everything is heaven on a plate.  

And just because she is so cute.  My little princess must have gotten worn out stomping on those graham crackers.


No comments:

Post a Comment