Sunday, November 28, 2010

Story Time

Almost every night before bed either Mr. C or myself will read to the kids.  I love it when Mr. C reads.  Its hilarious!  He uses all types of accents.  Mostly the girls think it is funny, sometimes Mary get mad at him. Tonight's story was Little Critters Night Before Christmas.  Read with a Russian, Australian and Southern accents.  I got video, but Mr. C won't let me put it up.

We read that story since we put up our Christmas tree today.  We just got a little one this year.  But it's really cute.  The girls had fun putting up ornaments.  And Weston had fun taking them down!

We also went to the Joslyn Art Museum today.  They had free admission this weekend.  Mary had fun doing a scavenger hunt.  And Ryann just had fun running around.




1 comment:

  1. Request! Puhleeez, Mr. C. - Let's see the video! I can only imagine nightime story fun at the Brasher house. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete