Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mr. C

Since last night was all about me, I guess its only fair for tonight to be all about him.
Mr. C is a wonderful father and husband.
Tonight while I was making dinner, he was playing hide and seek with the girls.  I had to keep helping Mary find dad.   And Mary kept hiding in the same spot.  And one of these days,  Ryann is going to figure out the game and we will never find her!
Mr. C's  interests have also changed in the last few years.  When we married, he had started his own business doing computer programming.  Then shortly after, got a job with the railroad.  He dabbled in flying, podcasting,writing, and working out.
Why do men have expensive hobbies?
Now our lives have turned a corner.  A sharp one.
Mr. C is going back to school , and will be attending medical school next fall.  Yes, we are 30, and now choosing what we want to do when we grow up.  I say 'we' because, everything Mr. C does, affects the whole family.  But we support him if that makes him happy.
I like a happy husband.
It makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment