Sunday, November 14, 2010

No Sankyou

I love how two year old's talk.  I wish I could follow Ryann around with a tape recorder all day.
I think I just dated myself there.
Ryann is just about ready to be potty trained , so I can ask her if she is wet, or dirty and she usually tells me the truth.  But lately when I ask her if she needs to be changed, her answer is "No Sankyou"  .
Its so sweet, I ask all day now.
I know, I'm probably annoying the heck out of her, but maybe it will make her want to be out of diapers sooner.  Of course, then I have to start the constant reminders to go to the bathroom.
The other Ryann-speak I love to hear from her sweet little mouth is the word tortilla.  When Ryann says it it's "tortilla-tilla".   And all this with that cute little squeaky voice.
Since I'm starting this blog to record all about our family, I really should start taking more videos too.  I have been better about it , since I got my iPhone.  Of course uploading them to the computer is a different story.

Well, our day today was fun.  We had a friend birthday party to attend.  Lots of little girls running around.  The Brother stayed home with the Mr. C, and got into everything!
Oh, and Ryann had a true to two-year-old fashion and had a huge meltdown at the bookstore this morning. Normally, if a kid attaches them self to a book at the store, as long as its within reason (think less than $5), I would let them get it.  However Ryann had found a small Ryann sized book that she thought she really needed.  when I got it away from her, it was a medical handbook that was $20.00!  No, way,  sorry sweetie!  So Mr. C had to carry her kicking and screaming to the car while I checked out with the birthday present.
Gotta love the terrible two's!

No comments:

Post a Comment